Date Posted: August 23, 2019
Location: Glendale, WI
Over the past 90 years, the people at Grover Corporation have built a company that is a global leader in the production of piston rings used in industrial equipment and large engines. You see our products in trains, construction equipment, farm equipment and in factories every day. Headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin, Grover provides customers with personalized customer service, industry leading quality products and partners with them to develop rings that help move the world. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Grover continually improves to exceed customer expectations.
Are you interested in joining a company that promotes a culture of safety and one that is interested in development and well-being of their employees? At Grover Corporation you’re encouraged to be curious! Sound intriguing? Want to be a part of an exciting, GROWING organization? Then continue to read about this great opportunity for a Maintenance Technician and apply at www.Grovercorp.com.
1. Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
2. Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
3. Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
4. Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
5. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
6. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
7. Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
8. Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
9. Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
10. Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
11. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Qualified Candidates Must Demonstrate
1. Technical Capacity.
2. Ethical Conduct.
3. Communication Proficiency.
4. Results Driven.
1. High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
2. 2+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC.