Date Posted: April 29, 2019
Location: Glendale, WI
Over the past 90 years, the people at Grover Corporation have built a company that is a global leader in the production of piston rings used in industrial equipment and large engines. You see our products in trains, construction equipment, farm equipment and in factories every day. Headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin, Grover provides customers with personalized customer service, industry leading quality products and partners with them to develop rings that help move the world. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Grover continually improves to exceed customer expectations.
Are you interested in joining a company that promotes a culture of safety and one that is interested in development and well-being of their employees? At Grover Corporation you’re encouraged to be curious! Sound intriguing? Want to be a part of an exciting, GROWING organization? Then continue to read about this great opportunity for a Maintenance Technician.
As a Maintenance technician, you will be required to:
• Complete work orders for equipment & facility
• Complete Preventive Maintenance for equipment and facility
• Maintain spare parts inventory for equipment & facility
• Ensure a safe environment for all production personnel
• Ensure machine guarding is in place.
• Be proactive in problem solving
Equipment Maintenance Duties
• Assist in large maintenance tasks
• Monitor shop supplies (coolant, oils, etc.…)
• Assist in equipment installations
• Assist in LOTO program
• Perform light fabrication
Facility Maintenance Duties
• Maintain office equipment
• Maintain first aid kits
• Light grounds care/snow removal
• Janitorial and recycling
• Execute and support all associated Lean initiatives
Grover offers a competitive wage and a generous benefit package
• Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Continuing education tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays
• PTO (Paid Time Off)
• Wellness program
• Long-term disability insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid Vacation
• fully air-conditioned shop and more
Sound interesting? If so, send me your resume and let’s talk!
Grover Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Grover Corporation also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.