Date Posted: October 24, 2018
Location: Glendale, WI
Over the past 90 years, the people at Grover Corporation have built a company that is a global leader in the production of piston rings used in industrial equipment and large engines. You see our products in trains, construction equipment, farm equipment and in factories every day. Headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin, Grover provides customers with personalized customer service, industry leading quality products and partners with them to develop rings that help move the world. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Grover continually improves to exceed customer expectations.
This position has openings for experienced operators in our manufacturing facility located in Glendale, WI. Our facility, recently updated for Lean and Advanced Manufacturing is fully air conditioned. In this role you will operate a variety of machining equipment designed to produce piston rings. If you are looking for a long-term career with a company that respects your knowledge and experience, please apply today.
This opportunity is available for both 1st and 2nd shifts:
1st Shift: Monday thru Thursday 5am – 3pm
2nd Shift: Monday thru Thursday 3pm – 1am
- Operate single/multiple automatic and semi-automatic production equipment such as grinders, mills and lathes with a focus on safety, quality and efficiency.
- Set tools and perform off-sets to maintain specifications
- Read and follow detailed instructions to produce a consistent quality product.
- 2-Years Machine Experience
- Strong math skills
- Attention to detail to run precision equipment
- If you bring Machine Operator experience with you, your pay will reflect that experience.
Grover offers a competitive wage and a generous benefit package
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Continuing education tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Wellness program
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
- a fully air conditioned shop and more!
Click on the BENEFITS link at top of page for more information.