Date Posted: November 19, 2018
Location: Glendale, WI
Over the last 90 years, the people at Grover Corporation have built the company into a global leader producing piston rings used in industrial equipment and large engines. Headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin, Grover provides customers with personalized customer service, industry leading quality products and partners with them to develop rings that help move the world. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Grover continually improves to exceed customer expectations.
This position has openings for experienced grinder operators in our manufacturing facility located in Glendale, WI. Our facility, recently updated for Lean and Advanced Manufacturing is fully air conditioned. In this role you will operate a variety of grinding equipment designed to produce piston rings. If you are looking for a long-term career with a company that respects your knowledge and experience, please apply today.
This opportunity is available for both 1st and 2nd shifts:
1st Shift: Monday thru Thursday 5am – 3pm
2nd Shift: Monday thru Thursday 3pm – 1am
• Perform required In-Process Inspections using micrometers and other assorted gaging
• Setup and operate Blanchard horizontal grinders, ranging in size from 20” – 60” tables
• Setup and operate Besly horizontal double disc grinders
• Setup and operator Besly vertical double disc grinders
• Perform routine Preventive Maintenance
• Improve and maintain 5S
• Follow all Safety Policies
Qualified Candidates Must Demonstrate
• A willingness and ability to Collaborate with coworkers and other departments
• Participate in C/I and provide Continuous Improvement ideas
• Live and communicate Grover’s core values
• Attend and participate in meetings
• Assist in training
• 2-5 years experiences with Grinding equipment
• Attention to detail to run precision equipment
• If you bring experience with you, your pay will reflect that experience.
Grover offers a competitive wage and a generous benefit package
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Continuing education tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Wellness program
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
Click on the BENEFITS link at top of page for more information.
Grover Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Grover Corporation also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.