Customer Service Representative – PROBLEM SOLVER!
Date Posted: December 5, 2018
Location: Glendale, WI
Over the last 90 years, the people at Grover Corporation have built the company into a global leader producing piston rings used in industrial equipment and large engines. Headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin, Grover provides customers with personalized customer service, industry leading quality products and partners with them to develop rings that help move the world. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Grover continually improves to exceed customer expectations.
Are you looking for a challenge? Are you energized by the prospect of turning a frustrated customer around by providing great service?
How about the prospect of working for a company that is committed to building a culture that is focused on developing talent for a growing company?
A day in the life of the Customer Service Representative at Grover Corporation includes taking ownership of customer relationships, creating and tracking orders, anticipating problems and providing creative solutions to exceed customer expectations.
You will be the face of our company to our customers and the voice of our customers to the internal team!
Sound intriguing? Want to be a part of an exciting, GROWING organization? Send us your resume! If you’d like more information, keep reading!
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Proactively identifying problems, working with other departments to resolve product or service issues.
- Provide price and delivery quotes to customers and ask for the order
- Monitor large customer portals for orders, returns and quality alerts
- Engage in and execute customer specific projects
- Collaborate with engineering and quality to successfully bring in new customers
- 3+ years of relevant order entry or related experience
- Demonstrated ability to enter data with zero errors
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate with customers with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Grover offers a competitive wage and a generous benefit package
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Continuing education tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Wellness program
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
- fully air-conditioned shop and more
Grover Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Grover Corporation also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.