CNC OPERATOR – Experienced
Date Posted: October 24, 2018
Location: Glendale, WI
Over the past 90 years, the people at Grover Corporation have built a company that is a global leader in the production of piston rings used in industrial equipment and large engines. You see our products in trains, construction equipment, farm equipment and in factories every day. Headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin, Grover provides customers with personalized customer service, industry leading quality products and partners with them to develop rings that help move the world. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Grover continually improves to exceed customer expectations.
This CNC Machinist position has an opportunity on both 1st and 2nd shifts in our new manufacturing facility in Glendale, WI. The facility is fully air conditioned and updated for Lean and Advanced Manufacturing. CNC Machine Operators may get the opportunity to work with one of our brand new Mori Seike CNC lathes! Our largest lathe has up to a 30” spindle!
1st Shift: 5am – 3pm, Monday thru Thursday
2nd Shift: 3pm – 1am, Monday thru Thursday
- Operate various single/multiple production equipment such as grinders, mills, lathes and other CNC equipment
- Perform set-ups and offsets
- Adhere to production schedule
- Occasionally set up and program machines
- Set up and program machines, including set tool off sets, work off sets, chuck jaws and part catcher
- Input macro variables
- Read and follow detailed instructions to produce a consistently quality product
- CNC knowledge
- 2+ years set up experience
- 5+ years operating experience
- Strong math skills
- Attention to detail to run precision equipment
Grover offers a competitive wage and a generous benefit package
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Continuing education tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Wellness program
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
- a fully air conditioned shop and more!
Click on the BENEFITS link above for more information.